More about the six P’s in the BiblePastorT
There are six books in the bible that start with the letter P. If you read these frequently, you will understand the bible. Take some time this year to focus on these six books. Read from all of them and mix it up if you want.
Ever wonder why people don’t listen to you? Ever wonder why they won’t let you explain your faith without interruption? It’s not just you and your lack. The scripture says this is foolish behavior, and it will lead to a tragic end. Don’t take the blame for not being able to persuade foolish people. Forgive them and move on.
“A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airs his own opinions (Prov 18:3)”
“He who answers before listening – that is his folly and his shame (Prov 18:13)”
Remember these books this year as you read through the bible. The six P’s are as follows:
- Psalms – Messianic praise and other Godly songs
- Proverbs – Wisdom
- Philippians – The right attitude and being humble in all circumstances
- Philemon – House church encouragement
- 1 Peter – Living like Jesus in this crazy world
- 2 Peter – Be on guard and watch out for evil people and evil behavior
I will like to receive these related information.
Hi Rev Brown. Send me an email using the contact page. I’d like to get in touch with you. Contact
Comments are closed.